Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.
Super Computer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Outlook

2 posters

Go down

Microsoft Outlook Empty Microsoft Outlook

Post  Nyx Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 am

Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can stop my emails from loading with the last one coming in the box first? When I log in first thing in the day I get X number coming in, I always get the last one first and then the other ones load on top of the last one. I dont know how I managed to cause this to happen. Its Windows Microsoft 2007 and it has some odd things going on with it that my original Microsoft Office Professional did not have. I feel the other one was much easier to use. I also can't change the size of my viewpane. Does anyone know how to accomplish these things? One more thing that particularly frustrates me is that I have chosen to use a 'stationary' with my email, but the cursor begins at the end of the 'leaves' picture and when I click 'enter' I end up with it stopping half way though the page and not going to the end, so then I have to click on the alignment option at the top of the box which slows down my roll.

Any help would be so gratefully received!

Cheers
Nyx queen

Nyx

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Outlook Empty Re: Microsoft Outlook

Post  penelopeklimas Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Thanks for sharing the useful information with all.That helped me a lot, it was all very specific.You have done an great job.Such an informative and well formed post!Thanks again for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.

penelopeklimas

Back to top Go down