Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.
Super Computer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Home and Student 2010 suite

2 posters

Go down

Office Home and Student 2010 suite Empty Office Home and Student 2010 suite

Post  Nyx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 am

Well I gave up on the old outlook since I changed Operating Systems. I was trying to get one that was compatible with Windows 7, however they didnt seem to want to sell me one for under $500...and I didnt seem to want to pay that much! I ended up getting the Office Home and Student 2010 suite but it doesnt come with Outlook. What is up with that????!!

I've now been having to use one Mozilla Thunderbird email programme with has some annoying flaws in it. Well I call them flaws as they are annoying to me! Here are some of my issues:-

Does anyone know how to stop the 'reply message' having to be typed at the bottom of the original message?

Does anyone know how to see how many emails are downloading and not get to know how many emails are still in the inbox?

Does anyone know how to get the new emails instantly in view rather than dropped below the bottom of the inbox?

Does anyone know how to stop the jolly thing from putting emails randomly in amongst the already read emails?

I know this stuff isnt life and death and I know that the programme is free...

Even though they had the single 'Microsoft Outlook' box on their shelf, they tell me that they dont have the product and its not on their compters yet so they have no idea how much it will even be when it arrives. And no...they have no idea when that will happen either!

Any assistance would be kewl!

:-)
Nyx

Nyx

Back to top Go down

Office Home and Student 2010 suite Empty Re: Office Home and Student 2010 suite

Post  lonniedivers Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 am

Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

_________
Download Frostwire Free

lonniedivers

Back to top Go down