Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Computer Forum!
Welcome to the Super Computer Forum please Login.

If you have not registered then please click Register.
Super Computer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advise?

2 posters

Go down

Any advise? Empty Any advise?

Post  Nyx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 am

Hi all...

I am told my Windows Laptop is likely to die sometime soon. Something about a graphics card or something which is going to cost a fair bit to fix...If I understood that right!

Anyways...I am wondering if someone can tell me what the 'bonus's' are in owning and using a MAC as apposed to a PC. I've never used a MAC and so have no idea. I know they cost a lot more than the Windows, so that leaves me wondering what the differences are.

Can anyone let me know what are the pros and cons of using a MAC?

Can someone advise me on what sized componants are best with a MAC...so as to run all the games etc that come with it?

Cheers
Nyx queen

Nyx

Back to top Go down

Any advise? Empty Re: Any advise?

Post  lonniedivers Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 am

Depending on what you wish to accomplish with the software, your computing demands may entail special requirements. These requirements hinge upon the type of project you intend to work on. Several performance-related factors figure prominently, such as sample rate and bit depth, as well as the number of tracks, plug-ins, instrument voices and effects used in a project.

lonniedivers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum